Autor Thema: Statement von Dr Peter Lindemann zum QEG  (Gelesen 3182 mal)

albert

• Globaler Moderator
  • Vollwertiges Mitglied
    • Profil anzeigen
Statement von Dr Peter Lindemann zum QEG
« am: 22. April 2014, 08:47:38 »
Hier ist ein Statement von Dr Peter Lindemann, einem der bekanntesten FE- Experimentatoren.

Bereits in den 1970er Jahren hat eine Gruppe in Kalifornien diese Art Geräte erforscht und ist zu keinem Ergebnis gekommen.
Ich habe mich auch schon lange gewundert, woher ein Timothy Thrapp diese Idee hatte.
Die Antwort findet sich in den unten verlinkten Dokumenten auf rexresearch.com

Mein lange gehegter Verdacht, dass diese OU-Maschine längst existieren würde, wenn sie denn funktionieren könnte, bestätigt sich. Der QEG ist dem Ecklin-Generator aus den späten Siebzigern sehr ähnlich, der bereits vielfach nachgebaut wurde. Leider hat sich nicht bestätigt, dass mehr Energie rauskommt als reingeht.
Die Gründe sind wohl:

* Bei Resonanz steigt die mechanische Bremswirkung am Rotor
* Output ist reaktive Power, da Spannung und Strom ausser Phase sind.

Einziger Hoffnungsschimmer- Dr Lindemann sagt, sie hätten bei ihren Versuchen einen COP von bis zu 120 % gefunden, also immerhin ! Wenigstens müsste es möglich sein, so einen Selbstläufer zu bauen. Das wäre immerhin ein Schritt in die richtige Richtung.

Bemerkenswert ist ebenfalls, dass Dr Lindemann , genau wie ich selbst, der Meinung ist, dass dieses Experiment NICHTS mit Tesla zu tun hat. Das Tesla- Patent das die FTW Leute so gerne anführen, hat keinerlei Bezug zum QEG.

Hier also das Lindemann Statement, gefunden auf overunity.com.

Re: Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) Open Sourced (by HopeGirl)
« Reply #424 on: Today at 06:49:23 AM »
The below was posted by Peter Lindemann at the Energetic forum

Hey Folks,

Here is an email I have sent to a number of people asking me about the QEG.

Thank you for your email.  The QEG plans show a simple, switched reluctance generator powered by an external electric motor. (page 7)  This has nothing to do with Tesla!!!  This exact design was first proposed by John Ecklin in 1979.  I was a member of a group of researchers in Santa Barbara who built and tested many variations of this class of generator through the 1980s.  These machines are generally called "switched reluctance generators" or more correctly "variable inductance generators."

If you put a capacitor in series with the input, as shown, the unit will "self-excite" if there is a slight amount of magnetism in the rotor or stator material.  There are specific speeds where the electrical output power goes up due to the resonance event, but during these episodes, the requirement of mechanical energy input goes up as well. If you just meter the voltage and the amperage, it looks really good, but it's mostly reactive power as the volts and amps are out of phase.

If the output removes magnetic energy from the core, then there is less to circulate in the resonant tank (LC circuit) created by the input coils and the capacitor bank.  The system has a specific number of joules of energy (real power) circulating in the magnetic core and any real energy removed is produced by the reversal of the field in the output coils by the rotor shifting position.  Rotation of the rotor produces the mechanical shifting of the magnetic fields and reinforces the currents oscillating in the input coils.  One of the patent filings I produced back then was titled "Mechanical Rotary Transformer" and covered a design similar to this in many ways.  The best tests we produced with our prototypes had a COP = 1.2 (120% efficient).  The people involved in the Santa Barbara group included myself, Mike Knox, Bruce DePalma, Chris Carson, and later Eric Dollard.  In a parallel development, John Bedini duplicated much of the same series of experiments and concluded the same thing!  The best the machines could do was about 120%.  All of this happened before the internet, and since the experimental results were disappointing, no final report was ever produced.

Knowing what I know about this class of machine, I do not believe anyone is going to build one of these in their backyard and power their home with it.  We spent over $30k building and $50k testing prototypes of these machines between 1981 and 1987.  This is not going to go where you think it is going.

I stand by what I said in the newsletter.  An "open source" project based on these ideas will not go anywhere.  In fact, this was all "open sourced" in the 1980s by John Ecklin.  Look here at these links, taken from the archive at Rex Research:  John W Ecklin -- Stationary armature generator -- US Patent 3879633, US Patent 4567407, 12 articles
 and here:
 http://www.rexresearch.com/ecklin/ecklin1.jpg
 http://www.rexresearch.com/ecklin/ecklin8.jpg

In the image of the article "ecklin1", John Ecklin is suggesting 400% efficiency was possible, but it never was experimentally demonstrated. In the image of the article "ecklin8", the design of the machine on the left shows the same structure as the one in the QEG plans.  The drawing on the right is from my patent filing, first reported on by Paul Brown in 1981.  Both Paul and I knew John Ecklin.

Sorry, but I am trying to help people understand that this has been looked at, in depth, over 30 years ago, and it doesn't work well enough to produce a self-running machine.

I have no knowledge of the "Fix the World" group or their motives for putting these plans together, but it is my belief that this sort of machine is not perfected yet, and should not be "open sourced" to a community of enthusiastic people who do not have the machine shop skills or the sophisticated electrical engineering and mathematical background to understand the significant subtleties of a variable inductance machine.

That about covers it!

Best regards,
 Peter __________________
 Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.
« Letzte Änderung: 22. April 2014, 09:14:18 von albert »